The biggest killer on the planet is stress, and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.
Country singer, Willie Nelson
Our production facilities are making small batch, premium cannabis products to help people reduce their stress and more importantly, alleviate the pain and physiological affects of various illnesses.
We employ stringent precision dosing and testing standards in highly secure, state-of-the-art facilities. With attention to detail and the desire to exceed expectations, we engage third-party laboratory testing to ensure that nothing has been overlooked.
Verano™ is committed to leveraging its facility operations expertise and product development skills to provide the best quality cannabis for medicinal and adult-use consumption across all legal states.
Here are a few of our production highlights:
- 1500 kg of cannabis oil produced annually, with the ability to expand our capacity (currently in development).
- Production capabilities that leverage our in-house brands.
- Proprietary distillation and formulation science.
- A 5000 square foot commercial kitchen to develop better flavoring and precision dosages.
- Exceptional plant extraction testing and certification, above and beyond government and regulatory requirements.
- An efficient curing and storage process. When flowers reach their peak, branches are cut and hung to dry in a dark room. Once dried, the buds are cured and stored to retain their full aroma and flavor. They are then processed, packaged and delivered to dispensaries.
- Strict adherence to Safe Quality Foods (SQF 2008) standards. Buds that are processed into oils, tinctures, sprays, shatters, etc. undergo an advanced process to extract the specific elements that comprise these products. Like everything we do, we exceed state-regulated processing and safety requirements without sacrificing the innovations that set us apart from our competitors.